Feedback Thoughts

One of the articles I decided to review was, "5 Tips for Taking Feedback Like a Champ." This article discusses ways to positively improve your mindset when talking with others about your work. Receiving feedback can be uncomfortable at times, but it is all apart of the growth process.

5 Tips for Taking Feedback Like a Champ

The other article I reviewed was called, "Recalibrating the Perfectionist Mind." This article talks about characteristics of people who are perfectionists, and how it can be a strength and a weakness all together. I see myself as a perfectionist, so I can heavily benefit and relate to this article. Some tips that were given are to change your focus, plat to your strength, and finding the balance.

I think receiving feedback is a very important way to grow in everything you do. Right now, I receive the most feedback from my bosses. I try to not be discouraged, and work to accept that these comments will make me better.

Some people have told me that the feedback I give is too harsh and blunt. I know that this is something I need to work on, because it is also important to be kind and understanding when talking to people about their work.

Recalibrating the Perfectionist Mind


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

storytelling, week 11 - the creation of the mermaid

Introduction to a social media marketer- Week 1