week 8 reading and writing

Overall, this class has been great so far. I have enjoyed learning about the different varieties of stories seen throughout the different cultures. Although my project is about greek mythology, I found the weekly stories to be a little bit more fun. I think the idea of creating some new and different each week is exciting, and it helps my writing skills little by little. My favorite week of stories has been the African section. I loved reading about the culture that is represented in these tales.

Looking back on my own writings, I see a few things that I might have done differently, but as a whole I still enjoy reading them. Over time I forget some of the details I mention and it makes me proud to see all the work I have accomplished so far.

I look forward to continuing my writing and learning even more about stories from the past!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading, The Supernatural

Storytelling - week 15

Reading Notes B - week 15