Hello, my name is Gracie Jonas. I am a senior Public Relations major with a minor in Enterprise Studies. I plan to graduate this May. Although I am a senior, this is only my second year at OU. I began my college experience at Rose State College in Oklahoma City as a student athlete. I was fortunate enough to receive a full ride scholarship to play soccer. Being a student athlete taught me a lot about responsibility and determination. Trying to balance school life, social life, and soccer is something that took a while to adjust to, but at the end of it I couldn't be more proud of what I accomplished. Currently, I am employed as a social media marketer for StellaNova Coffee. If you haven't been there yet, you should try it. Great coffee and great people! (I'm not just saying that because I work there either.) Anyway, this experience has also been challenging, because I am adjusting from being a young student, to a professional in the workplace. I am challenged everyday t...
Comments
Post a Comment