week 8 comments and feedback

Feedback

Overall, the quality of feedback I have received throughout this semester has been helpful. People are kind, but still provide helpful tips that will make me a better writer. I appreciate the comments people have shared so far.  I base my reading notes on some of the strategies of others, and some of the strategies I have learned from other classes. My strategies work well for me.

Yes I like the system of blog commenting. I like that we are assigned a project to read, and we also get freedom to choose which one we would like to read. This gives us an opportunity to meet new people and read new stories, while still getting to keep up with the ones we like.

For the future, I can continue to be supportive of other people's work while still respectfully leaving input. Opinions are subjective, and just because I didn't like a story doesn't mean it was bad, so I won't be critical of their content. I will always be sure to encourage creativity among my peers and provide beneficial advice.

I like this image because the sunset is pretty and the message is meaningful and relevant.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading, The Supernatural

Storytelling - week 15

Reading Notes B - week 15